For The Love of Events
When we started planning our wedding, we knew we wanted an intimate setting with just our closest family and friends. Being a devout horse-woman, Lexi wanted a space that could accommodate her equestrian style, and we quickly found out that what we were desiring didn't exist. Instead of compromising our vision for our wedding day, we decided to create what we were dreaming of. With the help of our family and friends, we transformed the old barn that housed our horses and straw storage. While tidying up the space to host an elegant, yet rustic wedding, we wanted to preserve the antique charm of the century old building. We held our wedding reception on the lawn between the barn and the riding arena, over looking the beef pasture. We hosted the dinner reception in the barn, followed by yard games and s'mores over the fire out on the lawn. Our equestrian style, ranch wedding was all we dreamed it would be, and we are excited to share this space with other couples with a similar vision.
Attention To Detail
- 20 wood benches (Seats 80 guests) These benches can be used on the lawn for ceremony seating and also moved to the barn for extra reception seating.
- 20 six-foot folding tables used in the barn for reception
- Additional tables for buffet
- Wine Barrel Table for wedding Cake
- 2 wood spools (one large, one medium)
- Black Table Linens
- Propane Heaters to be used on lawn or patio outside barn
- We organize rental of up to 100 folding chairs for your event. If you want to upgrade chair rental, the additional cost will be billed seperately.